Earbuds are a popular product for Bose, and the company has released various variants. In this regard, Bose’s QuietComfort and SoundSport wireless earbuds stand out as two of the company’s best-selling products, each of which comes in various iterations. This post is an in-depth tutorial showing you how to connect your Bose QuietComfort to your PC.
How to connect Bose QuietComfort earbuds to PC?
- Begin by activating your Bose QuietComfort earbuds. Place the tip of your finger on the power button on the front of the charging case.
- Now, all you need to do to turn the earphones on is open the charging case. The indicator for their state will begin to glow.
- Find the ” Bluetooth ” button inside the charging case with your Bose QuietComfort earphones.
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button for several seconds while the earphones remain in the carrying case.
- You may release the button when the audio prompt indicates that you are “Ready to connect” and the status light begins flashing blue.
- Your wireless headphones or earbuds are now discoverable by other Bluetooth devices; connect them.
Enjoy listening to soothing and calm tunes on your PC with the best noise cancelling earbuds for sleeping available!
Bose is constantly releasing cutting-edge innovations to enhance your daily life at home, in the office, and leisure activities; Bose QuietComfort is one of them. Even though the Bose QuietComfort is straightforward, you may need assistance connecting Bose earphones to your devices. This article teaches you all you need to know about How to connect Bose QuietComfort earbuds to PC!
How to pair Bose QuietComfort?
Long-pressing the power button or holding the Power/Bluetooth Switch to the Bluetooth symbol enters pairing mode. Once pairing mode is engaged, the app connects.
Why won’t my Bose earbuds connect?
Turn off Bluetooth within 30 feet of the earphones. Charge earphones for 5 seconds. Remove earphones from the case. The earphones and case should now work normally.